Real Estate Journal, the nationwide source of record for news & information about the real estate investor industry, is published quarterly by the National Real Estate Investors Association and circulated to over 40k real estate investors across the country.
- Landlord Charged with Housing Discrimination for “No Teenagers Please”
- Most Expensive ZIP Codes for Rent
- Adjusted for Inflation, Home Prices are 4% Less than in 2007
- Best Places to Live in America?
- 87% of Homebuyers in Detroit Paid Cash
- Data Shows Migration to Low-Tax Metros is Accelerating
- Yardi Says Multifamily Rents Keep Climbing
- Chimney Anatomy
- Mobile Home Investing
- Using Technology & Resources in Real Estate Investing