Real Estate Opportunities in Investing (ROI) is published by The National Real Estate Investors Association. We are a federation made up of local associations or investment groups throughout the United States. We represent local investor associations, property owner associations, apartment associations, and landlord associations on a national scale. Together we represent the interests of approximately 40,000 members across the U.S. As such, we are the largest broad based organization dedicated to the individual investor. Click here to find a chapter or affiliated group near you.
- How High are the Cell Phone Taxes in Your State?
- Serious Delinquency Rate by State for Q3
- Justice Dept Charges Realtors with Alleged Antitrust Violations
- Are your Properties Ready for Winter?
- Existing-Home Sales Jump 4.3% in October
- Fewer Americans Traveling This Thanksgiving
- Homebuyer Demand Surging After Taking a Break Around the Election
- Housing Starts Up in 4.9% in October
- Race for Space Pushing Up Suburban Rents
- Renters are Majority in 23 Big Cities