Real Estate Opportunities in Investing (ROI) is published by The National Real Estate Investors Association. We are a federation made up of local associations or investment groups throughout the United States. We represent local investor associations, property owner associations, apartment associations, and landlord associations on a national scale. Together we represent the interests of approximately 40,000 members across the U.S. As such, we are the largest broad based organization dedicated to the individual investor. Click here to find a chapter or affiliated group near you.
- Demographics Driving Single-Family Demand
- National College Enrollment Growth Slows
- Fastest Growing Suburbs in America
- The Most & Least Energy-Expensive States
- Millennial Credit Scores Vary Greatly from City to City
- How Long Does it Take to Build a Single-Family Home?
- Dying Golf Courses Offer Opportunity for Investors
- The 10 Most Expensive States in Which to Live in America
- Foreclosure Rate on Recent FHA Homes Sees Jump
- Median Age by U.S. County