Real Estate Opportunities in Investing (ROI) is published by The National Real Estate Investors Association. We are a federation made up of local associations or investment groups throughout the United States. We represent local investor associations, property owner associations, apartment associations, and landlord associations on a national scale. Together we represent the interests of approximately 40,000 members across the U.S. As such, we are the largest broad based organization dedicated to the individual investor. Click here to find a chapter or affiliated group near you.
- Percent of Vacation Homes in Each State
- American Suburbs Swell as a New Generations Escape the City
- Buying with Private Money
- Yardi Says Rents Rising Robustly
- How High are the Sales Taxes in Your State?
- Census Releases 2018 Characteristics of New Housing
- Future of 5G Internet
- Price of a Starter Home in Each State
- Residential Electricity Bill by State
- Millennials are Moving to the Suburbs