Real Estate Opportunities in Investing (ROI) is published by The National Real Estate Investors Association. We are a federation made up of local associations or investment groups throughout the United States. We represent local investor associations, property owner associations, apartment associations, and landlord associations on a national scale. Together we represent the interests of approximately 40,000 members across the U.S. As such, we are the largest broad based organization dedicated to the individual investor. Click here to find a chapter or affiliated group near you.
- Are Homeowners Still Using Their Homes as ATMs?
- HUD Secretary to Chair New Council Encouraging Investment in Opportunity Zones
- Zillow’s 2019 Predictions: Worsening Affordability, Commutes, Natural Disaster Losses
- The Details Make The Difference in Short Term Rentals
- Fannie & Freddie Suspend Evictions Over the Holidays
- Class Action Lawsuit Challenges Seattle’s Rental Inspections Law
- HUD Gives $23 Million To Fair Housing Organizations
- Home Flipping Down 12% to 3.5 Year Low
- History of File Sharing
- Cities Where Homebuyers Are Deepest in Debt