Real Estate Opportunities in Investing (ROI) is published by The National Real Estate Investors Association. We are a federation made up of local associations or investment groups throughout the United States. We represent local investor associations, property owner associations, apartment associations, and landlord associations on a national scale. Together we represent the interests of approximately 40,000 members across the U.S. As such, we are the largest broad based organization dedicated to the individual investor. Click here to find a chapter or affiliated group near you.
- The Corporate Tax Cut Is Paying for Itself
- Landlord Charged with Housing Discrimination for “No Teenagers Please”
- Most Expensive ZIP Codes for Rent
- Adjusted for Inflation, Home Prices are 4% Less than in 2007
- Best Places to Live in America?
- 87% of Homebuyers in Detroit Paid Cash
- Data Shows Migration to Low-Tax Metros is Accelerating
- Yardi Says Multifamily Rents Keep Climbing
- Chimney Anatomy
- Mobile Home Investing