Smartasset says that two major factors, “growth and stability” are key indicators of a property’s value (good and bad) as time marches forward. Naturally, owners want a stable environment where the value will grow over time and not risk pushing them underwater if they have a mortgage. That being said, Smartasset ran the numbers to find metro areas that are the best bets for growth & stability. They compared home value data for every quarter over a 25-year period through Q4 2018.
- Did Someone Get Killed in that Property You’re About to Buy?
- Housing America’s Older Adults
- Top 10 Markets for Flipping
- Housing Starts & Building Permits Down in September
- Four Seasons of Homeownership – Fall
- Demand for Vacation Homes Sees Increase
- Seven Questions for Contractors
- New Start-Up Offers Guaranteed Rent
- Half of California Voters Considered Moving Over High Housing Costs
- Citibank Fined $30 Million for Holding REOs Too Long