Smartasset says that two major factors, “growth and stability” are key indicators of a property’s value (good and bad) as time marches forward. Naturally, owners want a stable environment where the value will grow over time and not risk pushing them underwater if they have a mortgage. That being said, Smartasset ran the numbers to find metro areas that are the best bets for growth & stability. They compared home value data for every quarter over a 25-year period through Q4 2018.
- Washington Leads the Top 50 Bed Bug Cities
- Housing Starts Up Nearly 17% in December
- Americans Say Now is a Good Time to Purchase a Home
- Top Stories of 2019 for Real Estate Investors – Part 2
- Keep Your Cool with these Four Winterization Tips
- California to Create its Own Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Highlights of Final Opportunity Zone Regulations
- Florida: Come for the Weather and Stay for the Tax Relief
- Where is America Moving?
- 2020 Housing Market Predictions from Industry Experts