The U.S. government is reporting that total construction spending in October was estimated at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of f $1,291.1 billion, which is 0.8% below September’s revised number. Residential construction was at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $508.2 billion in October. That figure is 0.9% lower than September’s revised figure.
- Washington Leads the Top 50 Bed Bug Cities
- Housing Starts Up Nearly 17% in December
- Americans Say Now is a Good Time to Purchase a Home
- Top Stories of 2019 for Real Estate Investors – Part 2
- Keep Your Cool with these Four Winterization Tips
- California to Create its Own Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Highlights of Final Opportunity Zone Regulations
- Florida: Come for the Weather and Stay for the Tax Relief
- Where is America Moving?
- 2020 Housing Market Predictions from Industry Experts