The U.S. government is reporting that total construction spending in October was estimated at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of f $1,291.1 billion, which is 0.8% below September’s revised number. Residential construction was at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $508.2 billion in October. That figure is 0.9% lower than September’s revised figure.
- 5 Things to Know about Winter Weather Forecasts
- A Buyer’s Market is Coming- What Do we Do!!?
- FHFA: House Prices Up 4.9% from 2018
- San Francisco’s Sh*tuation is Out of Control
- New Homes Built w/Wells & Septic Systems
- National Loan Delinquency Rate Down 6.9% from 2018
- Rent Control’s Potential and Devastating Effects
- Cincinnati May Require Landlords to Accept Security Deposit Insurance
- Ultimate Checklist to Avoid Break-Ins
- Average Hours You Need To Work To Live Comfortably in Each State