The folks over at Arbor remind us that the average suburban home with a yard and a two-car garage may not be the first image that the word “rental” brings to mind, but single-family homes have quickly become one of the most sought-after rental sectors on the market. To that end, they put together this handy infographic that takes a look at the demographic factors that are contributing to a surge in single-family home rentals. Happy Friday!!!
- Local Market Monitor’s National Economic Outlook for August
- Vacant Big-Boxes Being Used as Immigration Detention Centers
- American Civil Engineers Release 2017 Infrastructure Report Card
- Freddie Mac Has a New Plan to Cap Rent Increases
- Half of all US Homes Built Before 1980
- Nationwide, Buying a Home is 26% Cheaper than Renting
- Single-Family Home Prices Increased in 90% of U.S. Metros
- The Short-Term Rental Plans of Investment Properties
- Best Neighborhoods for Buying and Investing!
- Yardi Reports Another All-Time High for Rents