The folks over at Arbor remind us that the average suburban home with a yard and a two-car garage may not be the first image that the word “rental” brings to mind, but single-family homes have quickly become one of the most sought-after rental sectors on the market. To that end, they put together this handy infographic that takes a look at the demographic factors that are contributing to a surge in single-family home rentals. Happy Friday!!!
- Wealthiest & Poorest Counties in all 50 States
- New Startup Buys Your Home and Rents it Back to You
- Democrat Lawmakers Take Aim at Landlords
- Remodeling Magazine’s 2019 Cost vs Value Report
- High-Income Americans Are Fastest Growing Renter Segment
- One in Eleven Mortgages Seriously Underwater
- Fastest Growing Retirement Towns
- Where Were the Most Jobs Created in 2018?
- Yardi: Rents Hold Steady in January
- Social Media Image Sizing Guide