Today, May 16th, marks the day when the new rules for equity crowdfunding go into effect. So, Entrepreneur.com decided to kick off the event with a new video series called “Crowdfund with Cat” – featuring Cat Clifford. In this first episode Cat speaks Alon Hillel-Tuch, one of co-founders of crowdfunding platform RocketHub, where they discuss why equity crowdfunding is much different than donation-based crowdfunding.
- Control Freak: Rent Control Resuscitated
- Foreclosure Inventory Rate Lowest Since 1999
- Happy Flag Day!
- Are Record Low Birth Rates Suppressing Housing Demand?
- Flood Insurance Program Extended Through September
- Federal Court Rules Against EPA on “Waters of the United States” Rule Challenge
- Yardi: Rents Up Slightly in May
- Salary Needed to Buy a Home in the Largest US Metros
- Fannie & Freddie Backing More Mortgages of Those Deeply in Debt
- Florida City Forecloses on Retiree for not Mowing Lawn