On a recent episode of Real Estate News for Investors, Kathy Fettke discusses what Fed officials are saying about rate cuts, reveals the metros with the highest single-family rent growth, the most searched-for metro for rental listings and other news affecting real estate investing.
- Investor Myopia vs. The Big Picture
- U.S. Supreme Court Declines to Hear Latest Challenge to Rent Control
- Student Housing on Road to Recovery
- Yardi Says Supply is Key to Multifamily’s Future
- Housing Starts Tumble 14.8% in January
- Inflation Comes in at 3.1% in January
- The Median Age in Every State
- How High are the Sales Taxes in Your State in 2024?