Google is now a licensed mortgage broker although, for now, it won’t be directly backing any mortgages. What it has done is get into the quote business with a new site launched this week called Google Compare. The new site will allow buyers to shop and compare home loans & refinancing options through partnerships with local and national lenders. Right now the product is only available in California but there are plans to expand to more states.
- Investor Myopia vs. The Big Picture
- U.S. Supreme Court Declines to Hear Latest Challenge to Rent Control
- Student Housing on Road to Recovery
- Yardi Says Supply is Key to Multifamily’s Future
- Housing Starts Tumble 14.8% in January
- Inflation Comes in at 3.1% in January
- The Median Age in Every State
- How High are the Sales Taxes in Your State in 2024?