Did you know that a Trader Joe’s or an ALDI near your property might increase its ROI? This is according to ATTOM Data’s recent Grocery Store Battle analysis that looked at how living near a Trader Joe’s, a Whole Foods or an ALDI can affect your home’s value – or flipping ROI! Interestingly, for investors they found that properties near an ALDI are an investor’s cornucopia with an average gross flipping ROI of 62%, compared to those near a Whole Foods which had an average gross flipping ROI of 35% and Trader Joe’s at 31 percent. The average gross flipping ROI for all zip codes with these grocery stores nationwide is 52%. Take that to the pantry! Happy Friday!!
- U.S. Supreme Court Declines to Hear Latest Challenge to Rent Control
- Student Housing on Road to Recovery
- Yardi Says Supply is Key to Multifamily’s Future
- Housing Starts Tumble 14.8% in January
- Inflation Comes in at 3.1% in January
- The Median Age in Every State
- How High are the Sales Taxes in Your State in 2024?
- Credit Card and Auto Loan Delinquencies Continue Rising