Did you know that a Trader Joe’s or an ALDI near your property might increase its ROI? This is according to ATTOM Data’s recent Grocery Store Battle analysis that looked at how living near a Trader Joe’s, a Whole Foods or an ALDI can affect your home’s value – or flipping ROI! Interestingly, for investors they found that properties near an ALDI are an investor’s cornucopia with an average gross flipping ROI of 62%, compared to those near a Whole Foods which had an average gross flipping ROI of 35% and Trader Joe’s at 31 percent. The average gross flipping ROI for all zip codes with these grocery stores nationwide is 52%. Take that to the pantry! Happy Friday!!
- Washington Leads the Top 50 Bed Bug Cities
- Housing Starts Up Nearly 17% in December
- Americans Say Now is a Good Time to Purchase a Home
- Top Stories of 2019 for Real Estate Investors – Part 2
- Keep Your Cool with these Four Winterization Tips
- California to Create its Own Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Highlights of Final Opportunity Zone Regulations
- Florida: Come for the Weather and Stay for the Tax Relief
- Where is America Moving?
- 2020 Housing Market Predictions from Industry Experts