CNBC’s Diana Olick is reporting that fueled by record-low interest rates, homebuyer demand is surging after taking a slight break around election-time. In particular she cites the latest mortgage application data from the Mortgage Bankers Association showing purchase applications were up 4% this week and 26% annually. Indeed…
- Airbnb Bookings More Than Quadrupled Since 2015
- Number of Renter Occupied Housing units in the US, 1975-2019
- New Homes Built w/Wells & Septic Systems in 2019
- How High are the Cell Phone Taxes in Your State?
- Serious Delinquency Rate by State for Q3
- Justice Dept Charges Realtors with Alleged Antitrust Violations
- Are your Properties Ready for Winter?
- Existing-Home Sales Jump 4.3% in October
- Fewer Americans Traveling This Thanksgiving
- Homebuyer Demand Surging After Taking a Break Around the Election