Where is the real estate industry headed in 2017? That was the question put to a panel of experts in the latest issue of DS News in their special feature; An Eye Toward the Future, the 2017 Industry Outlook – a sector-by-sector look at the housing industry from the perspective of those who know it best. National REIA’s Charles Tassell was one of the experts who weighed-in on the subject and his interview can be found on page 57.
- Most Common Types of Cancer in the U.S.
- Real Estate Investors Bought 26% of Low-Priced Homes in Q4 – the Highest Share on Record
- CoreLogic Says Annual Rent Growth Remains Slow But Steady
- Investor Myopia vs. The Big Picture
- U.S. Supreme Court Declines to Hear Latest Challenge to Rent Control
- Student Housing on Road to Recovery
- Yardi Says Supply is Key to Multifamily’s Future
- Housing Starts Tumble 14.8% in January