How have consumer spending patterns changed during the Coronavirus pandemic? The folks over at the Visual Capitalist put together a deep dive into the credit & debit spending of American consumers over the past few months. They point out that in 2019, nearly 70% of U.S. GDP was driven by personal consumption, however a transformation of sorts has taken place as the pandemic put the brakes on the economy. As always, stay safe and have a Happy Friday!!!
- Foreign U.S. Home Buyers Drying Up
- Jobs in Construction Rise By 158k
- Investing in Self-Storage on a Massive Scale
- Construction Spending Down 2.1% in May
- Happy Independence Day!
- America Sees Record Jobs Gain of 4.8 million in June
- Zumper Says Pandemic Pricing Continues to Affect Top Markets
- ABODO Says July Rent Prices Remain Flat
- Top 10 Affordable Beach Towns for Retirement
- S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller Index Up 4.7% in April