Conventional Mortgage rates can be like a moving target (click here to see what they are today). Failure to lock in that great rate of the moment might cost you thousands over the life of the loan. Today’s infographic from Keeping Current Matters gives us a quick snapshot of the average interest rate and mortgage payments over the last four decades. They also remind us that current rates are still well below the historic norm! Happy Friday!!!
- Household Landlines Continue to Recede
- Redfin’s 2019 Migration Report
- AAA Says 43 Million Americans Will Travel Over Memorial Day
- Existing Home Sales Down 0.4% in April
- Mortgage Delinquency Rates by Loan Type
- Puerto Rico Wants to Use Federal Aid to Juice Opportunity Zone Projects
- Housing Affordability Rose in Q1
- Housing Starts and Building Permits Up in April
- What’s Behind Phantom Traffic Jams?
- Top Home Technology Features that Buyers Want