Conventional Mortgage rates can be like a moving target (click here to see what they are today). Failure to lock in that great rate of the moment might cost you thousands over the life of the loan. Today’s infographic from Keeping Current Matters gives us a quick snapshot of the average interest rate and mortgage payments over the last four decades. They also remind us that current rates are still well below the historic norm! Happy Friday!!!
- Wealthiest & Poorest Counties in all 50 States
- New Startup Buys Your Home and Rents it Back to You
- Democrat Lawmakers Take Aim at Landlords
- Remodeling Magazine’s 2019 Cost vs Value Report
- High-Income Americans Are Fastest Growing Renter Segment
- One in Eleven Mortgages Seriously Underwater
- Fastest Growing Retirement Towns
- Where Were the Most Jobs Created in 2018?
- Yardi: Rents Hold Steady in January
- Social Media Image Sizing Guide