Conventional Mortgage rates can be like a moving target (click here to see what they are today). Failure to lock in that great rate of the moment might cost you thousands over the life of the loan. Today’s infographic from Keeping Current Matters gives us a quick snapshot of the average interest rate and mortgage payments over the last four decades. They also remind us that current rates are still well below the historic norm! Happy Friday!!!
- VA Loans by the Numbers
- New Homes Being Built in HOA’s Continue to Rise
- New “dot Realestate” Domains to go On Sale in Late November
- Attic Insulation Calculator
- Are Shrinking Profits Causing Home Flippers to Flee???
- Was it Renters vs Owners at the Ballot Box?
- Zillow Paying Cash for Homes in Houston
- RealtyShares Faces Uncertain Future as it Lays off Staff
- Big Cities with Markets for Buyers
- Honoring All Who Served