Conventional Mortgage rates can be like a moving target (click here to see what they are today). Failure to lock in that great rate of the moment might cost you thousands over the life of the loan. Today’s infographic from Keeping Current Matters gives us a quick snapshot of the average interest rate and mortgage payments over the last four decades. They also remind us that current rates are still well below the historic norm! Happy Friday!!!
- How Are Consumers Spending Differently During Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Realtor.com’s 2020 Housing Market Predictions – Coronavirus Update
- Three Percent of Homes Facing Possible Foreclosure Are Sitting Vacant
- ABODO: June Rent Prices are Flat
- Zumper Says Pandemic Shifted Apartment Demand Away from Big Cities
- Construction Spending Down 2.9% in April
- Majority of Homeowners Approved for Forbearance May Not Have Needed It
- Coronavirus Sends Pending Home Sales Downward 21.8% in April
- Steady Rise of Podcasts
- S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller Index Up 4.4% in March