Conventional Mortgage rates can be like a moving target (click here to see what they are today). Failure to lock in that great rate of the moment might cost you thousands over the life of the loan. Today’s infographic from Keeping Current Matters gives us a quick snapshot of the average interest rate and mortgage payments over the last four decades. They also remind us that current rates are still well below the historic norm! Happy Friday!!!
- Housing Affordability Rose in Q1
- Housing Starts and Building Permits Up in April
- What’s Behind Phantom Traffic Jams?
- Top Home Technology Features that Buyers Want
- Electricity Rates in Each State
- Local Market Monitor’s National Economic Outlook for May
- The Power of the Vacation Rental Marketing Machine
- Seriously Underwater Properties Up from 2018
- HUD Offering Incentives to Multifamily Owners to Invest in Opportunity Zones
- Home Prices See 1st Year-Over-Year Price Decrease Since 2012