Conventional Mortgage rates can be like a moving target (click here to see what they are today). Failure to lock in that great rate of the moment might cost you thousands over the life of the loan. Today’s infographic from Keeping Current Matters gives us a quick snapshot of the average interest rate and mortgage payments over the last four decades. They also remind us that current rates are still well below the historic norm! Happy Friday!!!
- The Corporate Tax Cut Is Paying for Itself
- Landlord Charged with Housing Discrimination for “No Teenagers Please”
- Most Expensive ZIP Codes for Rent
- Adjusted for Inflation, Home Prices are 4% Less than in 2007
- Best Places to Live in America?
- 87% of Homebuyers in Detroit Paid Cash
- Data Shows Migration to Low-Tax Metros is Accelerating
- Yardi Says Multifamily Rents Keep Climbing
- Chimney Anatomy
- Mobile Home Investing