Conventional Mortgage rates can be like a moving target (click here to see what they are today). Failure to lock in that great rate of the moment might cost you thousands over the life of the loan. Today’s infographic from Keeping Current Matters gives us a quick snapshot of the average interest rate and mortgage payments over the last four decades. They also remind us that current rates are still well below the historic norm! Happy Friday!!!
- History of File Sharing
- Cities Where Homebuyers Are Deepest in Debt
- 30-Year Mortgage Rate Highest in Eight Years
- Zumper’s National Rent Report for December
- U.S. Construction Spending Up 4.9% Year-Over-Year
- ABODO: Rent Prices Increasing Nationwide
- Pending Home Sales Down 2.6%
- S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller: Home Prices up 5.5% Annually
- New Home Sales Down 8.9% in October
- Are Your Ready for that 2nd Investment Property?