Monday, May 28th is Memorial Day. To many, the three-day weekend will mark the unofficial start of summer with swimming pools all across the fruited plain opening to excited children. However, the solemn significance of the day is often forgotten. It is a national day of remembrance for those men & women who, while wearing the uniform of this great country, paid the ultimate sacrifice defending freedom & liberty around the globe. Today’s infographic reminds us that Memorial Day is about more than just cookouts and 3-day weekends, it’s about a path paved by others to enjoy the freedoms we so often take for granted. Happy Friday!!! And, we hope you have a safe & happy Memorial Day weekend!
- Housing Affordability Rose in Q1
- Housing Starts and Building Permits Up in April
- What’s Behind Phantom Traffic Jams?
- Top Home Technology Features that Buyers Want
- Electricity Rates in Each State
- Local Market Monitor’s National Economic Outlook for May
- The Power of the Vacation Rental Marketing Machine
- Seriously Underwater Properties Up from 2018
- HUD Offering Incentives to Multifamily Owners to Invest in Opportunity Zones
- Home Prices See 1st Year-Over-Year Price Decrease Since 2012