Monday, May 28th is Memorial Day. To many, the three-day weekend will mark the unofficial start of summer with swimming pools all across the fruited plain opening to excited children. However, the solemn significance of the day is often forgotten. It is a national day of remembrance for those men & women who, while wearing the uniform of this great country, paid the ultimate sacrifice defending freedom & liberty around the globe. Today’s infographic reminds us that Memorial Day is about more than just cookouts and 3-day weekends, it’s about a path paved by others to enjoy the freedoms we so often take for granted. Happy Friday!!! And, we hope you have a safe & happy Memorial Day weekend!
- Fervor about Opportunity Zones is Heating up Across America
- Emotional Support Alligators Are a Thing Now
- States Where Young Adults are Most likely to live with their parents?
- Foreclosures at Lowest Level Since 2005
- Who Was Dr. Martin Luther King?
- Car Ownership is on the Rise in America’s Biggest Most Transit-Oriented Cities
- Best Metros for Working Remotely
- Cities with the Most Non-Mortgage Indebted Seniors
- IRS Reopens Key Program for Mortgage Loans During Partial Shutdown
- ABA’s 10 Real Estate Finance Policy Issues to Watch in ’19