Monday, May 28th is Memorial Day. To many, the three-day weekend will mark the unofficial start of summer with swimming pools all across the fruited plain opening to excited children. However, the solemn significance of the day is often forgotten. It is a national day of remembrance for those men & women who, while wearing the uniform of this great country, paid the ultimate sacrifice defending freedom & liberty around the globe. Today’s infographic reminds us that Memorial Day is about more than just cookouts and 3-day weekends, it’s about a path paved by others to enjoy the freedoms we so often take for granted. Happy Friday!!! And, we hope you have a safe & happy Memorial Day weekend!
- How Are Consumers Spending Differently During Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Realtor.com’s 2020 Housing Market Predictions – Coronavirus Update
- Three Percent of Homes Facing Possible Foreclosure Are Sitting Vacant
- ABODO: June Rent Prices are Flat
- Zumper Says Pandemic Shifted Apartment Demand Away from Big Cities
- Construction Spending Down 2.9% in April
- Majority of Homeowners Approved for Forbearance May Not Have Needed It
- Coronavirus Sends Pending Home Sales Downward 21.8% in April
- Steady Rise of Podcasts
- S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller Index Up 4.4% in March