Monday, May 28th is Memorial Day. To many, the three-day weekend will mark the unofficial start of summer with swimming pools all across the fruited plain opening to excited children. However, the solemn significance of the day is often forgotten. It is a national day of remembrance for those men & women who, while wearing the uniform of this great country, paid the ultimate sacrifice defending freedom & liberty around the globe. Today’s infographic reminds us that Memorial Day is about more than just cookouts and 3-day weekends, it’s about a path paved by others to enjoy the freedoms we so often take for granted. Happy Friday!!! And, we hope you have a safe & happy Memorial Day weekend!
- New Houses Sold by Sales Prices Since 2002
- Housing Starts Up 5% in May
- Regulations Consume >30% of a Multifamily Development’s Costs
- Ranking Amazon’s HQ2 Finalist Cities by Housing Market Health
- Cities With the Most Student Debt
- The Worst Cities in America?
- CRE’s Annual List of Top 10 Issues Affecting Real Estate
- Ten Real Estate Calculations Every Investor Should Know
- Houston Ranks as No. 1 U.S. Destination City for Movers
- Mortgage Delinquency Rate at 11-Year Low