The National Association of Realtors recently released their 2018 Veterans & Active Military Home Buyers Profile, which evaluated the differences between recent active-service and veteran home buyers & sellers to those who have never served. Among their findings, out of all home buyers, 2% are active-duty military, 17% are veterans, and the remaining 81% are non-military. Happy Friday!!!
- New Houses Sold by Sales Prices Since 2002
- Housing Starts Up 5% in May
- Regulations Consume >30% of a Multifamily Development’s Costs
- Ranking Amazon’s HQ2 Finalist Cities by Housing Market Health
- Cities With the Most Student Debt
- The Worst Cities in America?
- CRE’s Annual List of Top 10 Issues Affecting Real Estate
- Ten Real Estate Calculations Every Investor Should Know
- Houston Ranks as No. 1 U.S. Destination City for Movers
- Mortgage Delinquency Rate at 11-Year Low