The National Association of Realtors recently released their 2018 Veterans & Active Military Home Buyers Profile, which evaluated the differences between recent active-service and veteran home buyers & sellers to those who have never served. Among their findings, out of all home buyers, 2% are active-duty military, 17% are veterans, and the remaining 81% are non-military. Happy Friday!!!
- NAFTA 2018 – Good or Bad for Real Estate?
- America’s Hottest ZIP Codes
- New Miami Beach Laws Cracking Down on Short-Term Rentals
- Yardi Says Long-Term Demand for Rentals to Remain High
- The Pros & Cons of Paying Off Your Mortgage Or Investing in Real Estate
- Best Airports in America
- Millennials Moving to Urban Cores
- Big Single-Family Landlord to Spend $1 Billion on Home-Flipping
- Multifamily Units See Large Spike in 2017
- Former Rock-n-Roller Masterminds Multimillion-Dollar Real Estate Scam