Mashable is reporting that a 3D printing company in Russia has made the world’s first 3D-printed house – in less than 24 hours to boot. The concrete home is designed to last about 175 years and cost about $10k to build. It’s an interesting development that certainly paves the way even more innovation in the housing market. Either way, it’s a pretty cool video to watch.
- Number of Americans Living With a Disability
- America’s Best College Towns for Homebuyers
- Foreclosure Starts Jump Nationwide
- Building Permits Stumble in September
- Is Artificial Intelligence Taking Over the Real Estate Industry?
- Local Market Monitor’s National Economic Outlook for October 2021
- Best & Worst Places for Home Flippers
- Consumer Price Index Up 0.4% in September