This week the U.S. Department of Labor issued its final set of rules revising the overtime exemption regulations of the Fair Labor Stands Act. Today’s infographic briefly explains the key aspect of those provisions. Happy Friday!
- Local Market Monitor’s National Economic Outlook for February ’24
- Turning $160k Into $52 Million Portfolio After Getting Kicked Out of PT School
- Rentcafe’s Top 20 Best College Towns in America
- Commercial Foreclosures Increasing
- U.S. Gov’t Deficits Remain at Elevated Levels
- Existing-Home Sales Up 3.1% in January
- Most Common Types of Cancer in the U.S.
- Real Estate Investors Bought 26% of Low-Priced Homes in Q4 – the Highest Share on Record