The U.S. government is reporting that sales of new single-family houses in October, 2019 were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 733,000. This figure is 0.7% below revised September’s revised rate but is 31.6% higher than October, 2018’s figure. The median sales price of new houses sold in October was $316,700 and the average sales price was $383,300. There were new 321k new houses for sale at the end of September was 322,000 representing a 5.3 months supply at the current sales rate.
- 5 Things to Know about Winter Weather Forecasts
- A Buyer’s Market is Coming- What Do we Do!!?
- FHFA: House Prices Up 4.9% from 2018
- San Francisco’s Sh*tuation is Out of Control
- New Homes Built w/Wells & Septic Systems
- National Loan Delinquency Rate Down 6.9% from 2018
- Rent Control’s Potential and Devastating Effects
- Cincinnati May Require Landlords to Accept Security Deposit Insurance
- Ultimate Checklist to Avoid Break-Ins
- Average Hours You Need To Work To Live Comfortably in Each State