We have had a lot of posts about taxes and the various tax rates & collection methods across the country. Today’s infographic from the U.S. Census Bureau takes a look at selected state sales taxes to show how the contribution of certain sales taxes vary by state. It is interesting to note that while general sales taxes makes up the majority for most states, some state levied-sales taxes make up a greater share than others. Stay safe and have a Happy Friday!!!
- The Path to Rising Lumber Prices
- CFPB Rule Says Tenants Can Hold Debt Collectors Accountable for Illegal Evictions
- Summer Home in the Hamptons Rents for $2 Million
- Billions in Coronavirus Aid Is Slow to Reach Renters & Landlords
- Were America’s Homes Ready for the Pandemic?
- Top 10 Counties with Highest Effective Property Tax Rates
- Local Market Monitor’s National Economic Outlook for April, 2021
- Home Builder Confidence Remains Strong