You don’t need a perfect credit score or even a large down payment to buy a house. Heck, with creative financing the dream of homeownership is within a much closer reach than most people realize. However, today’s infographic from Keeping Current Matters attempts to slay the myths about buying a home. They’re dead-on when they say “Arming yourself with information about what’s really going on in the housing market will ensure you become the King or Queen of your castle.” Well said…..and if you’re a real estate investor there’s no better place to arm yourself with information than your local REIA! Happy Friday!!
- Fervor about Opportunity Zones is Heating up Across America
- Emotional Support Alligators Are a Thing Now
- States Where Young Adults are Most likely to live with their parents?
- Foreclosures at Lowest Level Since 2005
- Who Was Dr. Martin Luther King?
- Car Ownership is on the Rise in America’s Biggest Most Transit-Oriented Cities
- Best Metros for Working Remotely
- Cities with the Most Non-Mortgage Indebted Seniors
- IRS Reopens Key Program for Mortgage Loans During Partial Shutdown
- ABA’s 10 Real Estate Finance Policy Issues to Watch in ’19