You don’t need a perfect credit score or even a large down payment to buy a house. Heck, with creative financing the dream of homeownership is within a much closer reach than most people realize. However, today’s infographic from Keeping Current Matters attempts to slay the myths about buying a home. They’re dead-on when they say “Arming yourself with information about what’s really going on in the housing market will ensure you become the King or Queen of your castle.” Well said…..and if you’re a real estate investor there’s no better place to arm yourself with information than your local REIA! Happy Friday!!
- NAFTA 2018 – Good or Bad for Real Estate?
- America’s Hottest ZIP Codes
- New Miami Beach Laws Cracking Down on Short-Term Rentals
- Yardi Says Long-Term Demand for Rentals to Remain High
- The Pros & Cons of Paying Off Your Mortgage Or Investing in Real Estate
- Best Airports in America
- Millennials Moving to Urban Cores
- Big Single-Family Landlord to Spend $1 Billion on Home-Flipping
- Multifamily Units See Large Spike in 2017
- Former Rock-n-Roller Masterminds Multimillion-Dollar Real Estate Scam