You don’t need a perfect credit score or even a large down payment to buy a house. Heck, with creative financing the dream of homeownership is within a much closer reach than most people realize. However, today’s infographic from Keeping Current Matters attempts to slay the myths about buying a home. They’re dead-on when they say “Arming yourself with information about what’s really going on in the housing market will ensure you become the King or Queen of your castle.” Well said…..and if you’re a real estate investor there’s no better place to arm yourself with information than your local REIA! Happy Friday!!
- Local Market Monitor’s National Economic Outlook for August
- Vacant Big-Boxes Being Used as Immigration Detention Centers
- American Civil Engineers Release 2017 Infrastructure Report Card
- Freddie Mac Has a New Plan to Cap Rent Increases
- Half of all US Homes Built Before 1980
- Nationwide, Buying a Home is 26% Cheaper than Renting
- Single-Family Home Prices Increased in 90% of U.S. Metros
- The Short-Term Rental Plans of Investment Properties
- Best Neighborhoods for Buying and Investing!
- Yardi Reports Another All-Time High for Rents