Have you ever been out looking for that next flip and had the “check engine” light come on in your car? If you’re like most people, it can induce panic until you learn that it is connected to the emission control components and can be one of 100+ things including; loose gas cap, dirty catalytic converter, oxygen sensor, etc. Not that it shouldn’t be taken seriously, but it might not be as bad as it seems. Today’s infographic from the Infographic Journal shares the mystery of 52 of our car’s dashboard indicators. Stay safe and have a Happy Friday!!!
- Most Common Types of Cancer in the U.S.
- Real Estate Investors Bought 26% of Low-Priced Homes in Q4 – the Highest Share on Record
- CoreLogic Says Annual Rent Growth Remains Slow But Steady
- Investor Myopia vs. The Big Picture
- U.S. Supreme Court Declines to Hear Latest Challenge to Rent Control
- Student Housing on Road to Recovery
- Yardi Says Supply is Key to Multifamily’s Future
- Housing Starts Tumble 14.8% in January