We’ve all experienced them….they know no social bounds….we all hate them……and they seemingly pop up out of nowhere with no logical explanation and then disappear almost as quickly as they arrived….we’re talking about “Phantom Traffic Jams.” Brilliantly, the folks over at thezebra.com say these phantom jams are a “disruption in the flow of traffic caused by no apparent reason” and they attempt to explain their causes. Well, yes indeed…and Memorial Day is right around the corner…..Happy Friday!!!
- Vacation Rental Owners Brace for Travelers Who Were Scammed
- New York Landlords Gear-Up for Court battle
- Zip Codes With the Most Baby Boomers
- Existing Home Sales Up 2.5% in May
- Thirty Years of the World Wide Web
- Majority of Homeowners & Renters Benefiting from the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act
- How High are the Beer Taxes in Your State?
- Housing Starts Dip While Building Permits are Up Slightly
- Fed Releases Survey of Household Economics and Decisionmaking Report (SHED)
- Does that Flip have a Swimming Pool? Watch out…