We’ve all experienced them….they know no social bounds….we all hate them……and they seemingly pop up out of nowhere with no logical explanation and then disappear almost as quickly as they arrived….we’re talking about “Phantom Traffic Jams.” Brilliantly, the folks over at thezebra.com say these phantom jams are a “disruption in the flow of traffic caused by no apparent reason” and they attempt to explain their causes. Well, yes indeed…and Memorial Day is right around the corner…..Happy Friday!!!
- Types of Hurricanes
- Survey Finds Realtor Commissions are Top Pain-Point
- Vacation Rental Buyers Profile
- Percent of Vacation Homes in Each State
- American Suburbs Swell as a New Generations Escape the City
- Buying with Private Money
- Yardi Says Rents Rising Robustly
- How High are the Sales Taxes in Your State?
- Census Releases 2018 Characteristics of New Housing
- Future of 5G Internet