What is the purchasing power of women when it comes to buying a home? Mortgage insurer MGIC recently pulled together the following data to illustrate the purchasing power of women when it comes to homebuying. After all, the 2nd largest group of homebuyers, after married couples, are single women. Happy Friday!
- Most Common Types of Cancer in the U.S.
- Real Estate Investors Bought 26% of Low-Priced Homes in Q4 – the Highest Share on Record
- CoreLogic Says Annual Rent Growth Remains Slow But Steady
- Investor Myopia vs. The Big Picture
- U.S. Supreme Court Declines to Hear Latest Challenge to Rent Control
- Student Housing on Road to Recovery
- Yardi Says Supply is Key to Multifamily’s Future
- Housing Starts Tumble 14.8% in January