What is the purchasing power of women when it comes to buying a home? Mortgage insurer MGIC recently pulled together the following data to illustrate the purchasing power of women when it comes to homebuying. After all, the 2nd largest group of homebuyers, after married couples, are single women. Happy Friday!
- Happy Independence Day!
- America Sees Record Jobs Gain of 4.8 million in June
- Zumper Says Pandemic Pricing Continues to Affect Top Markets
- ABODO Says July Rent Prices Remain Flat
- Top 10 Affordable Beach Towns for Retirement
- S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller Index Up 4.7% in April
- Pending Home Sales Up 44.3% in May
- Supreme Court Orders CFPB Restructured
- FHFA House Price Index Up 5.5% from Last Year
- Home Affordability Increasing Across Majority of U.S. in Q2