According to the latest Zillow Market Report, the median U.S. home value rose 8.7% to $215,600, representing the fastest year-over-year increase since June, 2006. Zillow says this gain is part of a general upward trend that started in early 2015 when values were climbing at less than 5% year-over-year. In addition to rising values, Zillow says the median U.S. rent grew by 2.5% (year-over-year) to $1,449 a month and has been growing by more than 2% since September 2017. Be sure to click on the interactive map below for more detail.
- NAFTA 2018 – Good or Bad for Real Estate?
- America’s Hottest ZIP Codes
- New Miami Beach Laws Cracking Down on Short-Term Rentals
- Yardi Says Long-Term Demand for Rentals to Remain High
- The Pros & Cons of Paying Off Your Mortgage Or Investing in Real Estate
- Best Airports in America
- Millennials Moving to Urban Cores
- Big Single-Family Landlord to Spend $1 Billion on Home-Flipping
- Multifamily Units See Large Spike in 2017
- Former Rock-n-Roller Masterminds Multimillion-Dollar Real Estate Scam