Halloween is next week and with that notion (or potion, if you will), the scary folks over at smartasset once again came up with their list of the top 25 cities in America for trick-or-treating. To find these creepy places, they looked at housing density, housing stock, crime rates, percent of residents under 15 and weather. Happy Halloween and Happy Friday!!!
- 55 Million Americans Will Travel This Thanksgiving!
- Airbnb Unit Located in New York Public Housing
- Housing Starts & Building Permits Surge in October
- Top 10 Metros with Seriously Underwater Properties
- Luxury Housing Market Stabilized in Q3
- Dear Investor: Never Forget Your Potential for Positive Change
- Total Household Debt Hits $13.95 Trillion
- FHFA House Price Index Up 4.6% from Last Year
- Yardi Says Multifamily Rent Growth Inched Upward in October
- A Snapshot of Today’s Home Buyers