What companies are the top private employers in each U.S. state? Well, today’s infographic from Visual Capitalist suggests that we are a “Walmart Nation” thanks to the fact that they alone are the top employer in at least 21 states. Who comes in #2? The healthcare industry of course, followed by the education establishment. That’s certainly something interesting to ponder……Happy Friday!
- Did Someone Get Killed in that Property You’re About to Buy?
- Housing America’s Older Adults
- Top 10 Markets for Flipping
- Housing Starts & Building Permits Down in September
- Four Seasons of Homeownership – Fall
- Demand for Vacation Homes Sees Increase
- Seven Questions for Contractors
- New Start-Up Offers Guaranteed Rent
- Half of California Voters Considered Moving Over High Housing Costs
- Citibank Fined $30 Million for Holding REOs Too Long