What companies are the top private employers in each U.S. state? Well, today’s infographic from Visual Capitalist suggests that we are a “Walmart Nation” thanks to the fact that they alone are the top employer in at least 21 states. Who comes in #2? The healthcare industry of course, followed by the education establishment. That’s certainly something interesting to ponder……Happy Friday!
- 5 Things to Know about Winter Weather Forecasts
- A Buyer’s Market is Coming- What Do we Do!!?
- FHFA: House Prices Up 4.9% from 2018
- San Francisco’s Sh*tuation is Out of Control
- New Homes Built w/Wells & Septic Systems
- National Loan Delinquency Rate Down 6.9% from 2018
- Rent Control’s Potential and Devastating Effects
- Cincinnati May Require Landlords to Accept Security Deposit Insurance
- Ultimate Checklist to Avoid Break-Ins
- Average Hours You Need To Work To Live Comfortably in Each State