What companies are the top private employers in each U.S. state? Well, today’s infographic from Visual Capitalist suggests that we are a “Walmart Nation” thanks to the fact that they alone are the top employer in at least 21 states. Who comes in #2? The healthcare industry of course, followed by the education establishment. That’s certainly something interesting to ponder……Happy Friday!
- Investor Myopia vs. The Big Picture
- U.S. Supreme Court Declines to Hear Latest Challenge to Rent Control
- Student Housing on Road to Recovery
- Yardi Says Supply is Key to Multifamily’s Future
- Housing Starts Tumble 14.8% in January
- Inflation Comes in at 3.1% in January
- The Median Age in Every State
- How High are the Sales Taxes in Your State in 2024?