What companies are the top private employers in each U.S. state? Well, today’s infographic from Visual Capitalist suggests that we are a “Walmart Nation” thanks to the fact that they alone are the top employer in at least 21 states. Who comes in #2? The healthcare industry of course, followed by the education establishment. That’s certainly something interesting to ponder……Happy Friday!
- 2020 Tax Day Facts
- NMHC Says 77.4% of Apartment Households Paid Rent by July 6
- CoreLogic: Home Prices up 4.8% Year-Over Year in May….However
- Black Knight Says Delinquencies Hit 8.5-Year High
- Foreign U.S. Home Buyers Drying Up
- Jobs in Construction Rise By 158k
- Investing in Self-Storage on a Massive Scale
- Construction Spending Down 2.1% in May
- Happy Independence Day!
- America Sees Record Jobs Gain of 4.8 million in June