The U.S. government is reporting that total construction spending in September was estimated at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of f $1,293.6 billion, which is 0.5% above August’s revised number. Residential construction was at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $511.4 billion in September. That figure is 0.6% higher than August’s revised figure.
- 55 Million Americans Will Travel This Thanksgiving!
- Airbnb Unit Located in New York Public Housing
- Housing Starts & Building Permits Surge in October
- Top 10 Metros with Seriously Underwater Properties
- Luxury Housing Market Stabilized in Q3
- Dear Investor: Never Forget Your Potential for Positive Change
- Total Household Debt Hits $13.95 Trillion
- FHFA House Price Index Up 4.6% from Last Year
- Yardi Says Multifamily Rent Growth Inched Upward in October
- A Snapshot of Today’s Home Buyers