Bloomberg is reporting that credit card spending is surging. According to a recent data from the Nilson Report, credit card spending surged 9.4% last year to a total of $3.5 trillion. It was also revealed that credit card delinquencies were on the rise as well. This was all bolstered by reports from the Federal Reserve that U.S. household debt climbed in Q4 of 2017 at the fastest pace since 2007.
- NAFTA 2018 – Good or Bad for Real Estate?
- America’s Hottest ZIP Codes
- New Miami Beach Laws Cracking Down on Short-Term Rentals
- Yardi Says Long-Term Demand for Rentals to Remain High
- The Pros & Cons of Paying Off Your Mortgage Or Investing in Real Estate
- Best Airports in America
- Millennials Moving to Urban Cores
- Big Single-Family Landlord to Spend $1 Billion on Home-Flipping
- Multifamily Units See Large Spike in 2017
- Former Rock-n-Roller Masterminds Multimillion-Dollar Real Estate Scam