Bloomberg is reporting that credit card spending is surging. According to a recent data from the Nilson Report, credit card spending surged 9.4% last year to a total of $3.5 trillion. It was also revealed that credit card delinquencies were on the rise as well. This was all bolstered by reports from the Federal Reserve that U.S. household debt climbed in Q4 of 2017 at the fastest pace since 2007.
- Fervor about Opportunity Zones is Heating up Across America
- Emotional Support Alligators Are a Thing Now
- States Where Young Adults are Most likely to live with their parents?
- Foreclosures at Lowest Level Since 2005
- Who Was Dr. Martin Luther King?
- Car Ownership is on the Rise in America’s Biggest Most Transit-Oriented Cities
- Best Metros for Working Remotely
- Cities with the Most Non-Mortgage Indebted Seniors
- IRS Reopens Key Program for Mortgage Loans During Partial Shutdown
- ABA’s 10 Real Estate Finance Policy Issues to Watch in ’19