The National Association of Realtors is reporting that existing-home sales rose 1.9% in November, marking two straight months of growth. According to data, there were 5.32 million completed transactions in November with a median price (for all housing types) of $257,700. In addition there were 1.85 million existing homes for sale at the end of November with properties typically staying on the market for 42 days. Unsold inventory is at a 3.9-month supply at the current sales pace.
- Best Metros for Working Remotely
- Cities with the Most Non-Mortgage Indebted Seniors
- IRS Reopens Key Program for Mortgage Loans During Partial Shutdown
- ABA’s 10 Real Estate Finance Policy Issues to Watch in ’19
- Yardi Says Fundamentals Held Steady in 2018
- Chinese Buyers Expand their Reach in American Housing Market
- Best Bets For Real Estate Investors in ’19
- What is an Opportunity Zone?
- Young Married Couple Shows How Real Estate Investing is Helping Pay Back $170k in Student-loans
- IRS Will Issue Tax Refunds During Partial Gov’t Shutdown