Black Knight is reporting that mortgage delinquencies have fallen to their second lowest point in 12 years. According to their “first look” report for April, delinquencies declined 1.6%, which they say ended a 7-month trend of annual increases. In addition, foreclosure starts declined 5.4% overall with the number of mortgages in active foreclosure at their lowest point since August 2006.
- NAFTA 2018 – Good or Bad for Real Estate?
- America’s Hottest ZIP Codes
- New Miami Beach Laws Cracking Down on Short-Term Rentals
- Yardi Says Long-Term Demand for Rentals to Remain High
- The Pros & Cons of Paying Off Your Mortgage Or Investing in Real Estate
- Best Airports in America
- Millennials Moving to Urban Cores
- Big Single-Family Landlord to Spend $1 Billion on Home-Flipping
- Multifamily Units See Large Spike in 2017
- Former Rock-n-Roller Masterminds Multimillion-Dollar Real Estate Scam