Black Knight is reporting that mortgage delinquencies have fallen to their second lowest point in 12 years. According to their “first look” report for April, delinquencies declined 1.6%, which they say ended a 7-month trend of annual increases. In addition, foreclosure starts declined 5.4% overall with the number of mortgages in active foreclosure at their lowest point since August 2006.
- New Houses Sold by Sales Prices Since 2002
- Housing Starts Up 5% in May
- Regulations Consume >30% of a Multifamily Development’s Costs
- Ranking Amazon’s HQ2 Finalist Cities by Housing Market Health
- Cities With the Most Student Debt
- The Worst Cities in America?
- CRE’s Annual List of Top 10 Issues Affecting Real Estate
- Ten Real Estate Calculations Every Investor Should Know
- Houston Ranks as No. 1 U.S. Destination City for Movers
- Mortgage Delinquency Rate at 11-Year Low