The U.S. government is reporting that sales of new single-family houses in October, 2019 were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 733,000. This figure is 0.7% below revised September’s revised rate but is 31.6% higher than October, 2018’s figure. The median sales price of new houses sold in October was $316,700 and the average sales price was $383,300. There were new 321k new houses for sale at the end of September was 322,000 representing a 5.3 months supply at the current sales rate.
- Happy Independence Day!
- America Sees Record Jobs Gain of 4.8 million in June
- Zumper Says Pandemic Pricing Continues to Affect Top Markets
- ABODO Says July Rent Prices Remain Flat
- Top 10 Affordable Beach Towns for Retirement
- S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller Index Up 4.7% in April
- Pending Home Sales Up 44.3% in May
- Supreme Court Orders CFPB Restructured
- FHFA House Price Index Up 5.5% from Last Year
- Home Affordability Increasing Across Majority of U.S. in Q2