The U.S. government is reporting that total construction spending in September was estimated at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of f $1,293.6 billion, which is 0.5% above August’s revised number. Residential construction was at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $511.4 billion in September. That figure is 0.6% higher than August’s revised figure.
- How High are 2020’s Sales Taxes in Your State?
- Top 10 Places to Enjoy Outdoor Living
- The Housing Markets Hardest Hit by the Pandemic
- Redfin Sees Drop in Pending Home Sales
- 2020 Tax Day Facts
- NMHC Says 77.4% of Apartment Households Paid Rent by July 6
- CoreLogic: Home Prices up 4.8% Year-Over Year in May….However
- Black Knight Says Delinquencies Hit 8.5-Year High
- Foreign U.S. Home Buyers Drying Up
- Jobs in Construction Rise By 158k